(1) 6 x 10 x 6.5 ft.
diameter all steel frame
(1) Gray fitted cover
(1) Double zippered front door
Door Clearance: 4'6"W x 5'H
(1) Solid rear door panel
(4) Ratchet tie-downs
(4) 15" / 38,1 cm Auger anchors
Steel foot plates
Easy step-by-step instructions • Shed-in-a-Box is designed for easy set up, portability and value. Built with
a high grade steel, every frame tube and connector goes through a 13 step
surface preparation process.
• 1-3/8" / 3,5 cm all steel frame, bonded with Dupont thermoset baked on
powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
• Triple-layer, heat bonded enhanced weave, rip-stop, waterproof, polyethylene
cover. UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, antifungal
agents resulting in a fabric cover that withstands the elements.
• High profile white interior enhances interior illumination.
• Ratchet Tite Tensioning System provides simple installation while keeping
cover tight to frame. Swedged tubing for quick and easy slip-together